Perhaps you’re already thinking of and wanting to get those deals but you simply couldn’t. Why not? Because you live outside the US, UK or Germany and you’re stuck with this notification: “We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.”
If that notification sounds (too) familiar to you, then I have got the right, fast and affordable solutions for you: use the suite addresses provided by my favorite forwarding service, Borderlinx. This is how it works.
What you need:
- Amazon’s account. You need only one Amazon’s account to use for Amazon.com, Amazon UK or Amazon DE. If you haven’t got one already then you can sign up for your own Amazon account absolutely for free.
- Borderlinx’s account. There are two ways of signing up for Borderlinx’s account: using their register form here (Borderlinx) or using your facebook account. Both are free of charge.
What you need to do next:
1. After registering to Borderlinx’s account you’ll directly be given
two four suite addresses: US, UK, Germany and Hong Kong suite addresses:
2. Fill out all the necessary information on your Borderlinx’s account such as My personal details and My personal addresses.
3. Assuming that you have had already an Amazon’s account or have just signed up for one, sign into your Amazon’s account and go to Your Account section. Fill out the necessary information including adding your credit card information (see image):
4. Go to Address Book and add your suite addresses given on your Borderlinx’s account using Add new Address (see image below):
How to order:
1. For example, you want to buy the newest Kindle, click on this following link Kindle Paperwhite and then click on the Add to Cart button. Click here to order All-New Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light. In addition, you can also include Kindle accessories: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover (Onyx Black) or Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve (Graphite).
2. To proceed your purchase, click on the Proceed to Checkout button or if you want to edit your Cart first, go to your Cart and then click on the Proceed to Checkout. For security purposes you’ll be asked to re-enter your password.
3. Select your suite address. When you order Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon US, select your US suite address. Otherwise select your UK or Germany suite address when you
pre-order order Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon UK or Amazon DE.
4. After clicking on the Ship to this address button, select your shipping options. Save some money by choosing Free Super Saver Shipping (5 – 8 business days) and click on the Continue button.
5. For another security purposes, you’ll be asked to re-enter your credit card information when you use it for the first time. Enter the credit card information and click on the Continue button. At this point, you can review your order before it’s final.
6. Review your order and make some changes if it’s necessary and click on the Place your order button (see image below):
7. Expect a confirmation email from Amazon within seconds, right after clicking on the Place your order button. What to do next is waiting for your order to ship from Amazon to your Borderlinx ‘s account.
8. When you get a notification’s email from Borderlix that says: “We have received a new delivery today to your Borderlinx suite 07xx-xxxx.” Click on the link provided, sign in and click on “Goods awaiting shipping” to see the details.
9. Is everything thoroughly checked? Then click on the Ship now button to pay and your Kindle Paperwhite will be shipped to Your personal address straight away.
10. Wait until a DHL guy knocking on your door with your own Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi. Enjoy your purchase and happy reading!
- Don’t have a Kindle? Get your own Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon.com, Amazon UK or Amazon DE.
- Click here to learn how Borderlinx works and click here to register for your US, UK, German and Hong Kong shipping addresses with Borderlinx.