1. Patchwork Dreams: The Amish of Seymour (Fiction) by Laura Hilton
When a handsome young man named Jakob comes to help out for the summer, a friendship that blossoms slowly soon turns to love.
Free to download as of October 17th, 2012. Click Patchwork Dreams (The Amish of Seymour) to find out if this ebook is still free.
2. Gluten Free Lifestyle: A Health Guide, Shopping & Home Tips, 66 Easy Recipes (Advice & How-to) by John Chatham
Scientific evidence also links weight gain and obesity to gluten consumption.
This easy-to-follow guide gives you a step-by-step plan to understanding your gluten sensitivity, making the change to a gluten-free lifestyle, losing weight and feeling better by living gluten-free. This comprehensive volume includes:
- 66 easy delicious gluten-free recipes
- Shopping & home tips
- Understanding the symptoms of gluten sensitivity
- Easy steps to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle
- Ways to identify products and foods which contain gluten – even surprising places like lipstick and toothpaste
- Easy meal plans to enjoy the foods you love while staying gluten free
- Secrets to enjoying foods like bread and pizza without consuming gluten
- Tips for eating gluten-free in restaurants or enjoying meals with friends
Free to download as of October 17th, 2012. Click Gluten Free Lifestyle: A Health Guide, Shopping & Home Tips, 66 Easy Recipes to find out if this ebook is still free.
3. Halloween Food (Instructables Halloween) (Cooking, Food & Wine) by Authors of Instructables
These desserts, snacks, and drinks will appeal to people who want something cute and seasonal. It will also appeal to the folks who respect the culinary adventurousness of Hannibal Lecter and the Donner party but aren’t willing to fully commit to the requisite lifestyle change to jump in whole hog (or long pig in this case.)
Instructables is the most popular project-sharing community on the Internet. Since August 2005, Instructables has provided easy publishing tools to enable passionate, creative people to share their most innovative projects, recipes, skills, and ideas.
Instructables has over 40,000 projects covering all subjects, including crafts, art, electronics, kids, home improvement, pets, outdoors, reuse, bikes, cars, robotics, food, decorating, woodworking, costuming, games and life in general.
Free to download as of October 17th, 2012. Click Halloween Food (Instructables Halloween) to find out if this ebook is still free.
4. NutJob: A Squirrel’s Dozen Secret Tips To Productivity (Business & Investing) by Micah Moss, Pauline Nolet
Have you ever watched a squirrel? I mean, REALLY watched one? Author Micah Moss has, and he’s harvested a bushel of productivity tips from these energetic creatures and shares them with you in: NutJob: A Squirrel’s Dozen Secret Tips to Productivity.
NutJob is a microcosmic gaze into the world of ultra-productive squirrels; through quirky humor, Micah brings it full circle and shows how these principles manifest in his own writing regimen.
These little chapters have big missions that fill over 40+ pages of escape and introspection. Enjoy hanging out with these small wonders, and who knows? You just might learn something!
Free to download as of October 17th, 2012. Click NutJob: A Squirrel’s Dozen Secret Tips To Productivity to find out if this ebook is still free.
5. Secrets (The Michelli Family Series Book #1) (Mystery & Thillers) by Kristen Heitzmann.
The old villa in Sonoma holds the answers, but it is now owned by a young woman who neither knows nor cares about his mission.
But Rese Barret is a force to contend with, and her own impending storm could sweep him up as their sparring creates a fierce and uncomfortable attraction.
Free to download as of October 17th, 2012. Click Secrets (The Michelli Family Series Book #1) to find out if this ebook is still free.