Okay, I have made up my mind. It is final. I won’t be dressing up for Halloween this year. In order to keep the halloween spirit alive, I’ld like to invite friends to come over and spend some quality time together.
With my Halloween make-up is already in mind, I am now finishing up a few things on my Halloween to-do list: what to do, what to eat, what to drink, what to watch, what games to play and what to do if someone gets bored etc.
They all must fit my budget perfectly: In other words, I just want to get ready and get deals for Halloween deviliously 🙂
My Halloween to-do list:
- Food & snack: my cooking already scares some of my friends but fortunetely there is nothing short of choice at the Halloween Food Shop so, I’ll have to dig deeper into it.
- Drinks: something hot, something that has bubbles in it and some alternatives at the Halloween Beverages Shop.
- Movies & series: never say never to the guys from Supernatural, The Twilight Saga and Walking Dead.
- Music: anything that fits the Halloween’s mood including 99 Must-Have Halloween Classics.
- Games: I am not really into video games but some of my friends are, especially scary video games.
- Decor: if my clutter doesn’t scare them off, there are some that might: halloween decoration and other props.
Happy Halloween! I am so looking forward to hearing all of your own plans for Halloween. Share them in the comment section below.