When I was younger I truly believed that one had to suffer to be beautiful. I even included some (too) high-heeled boots to my own torture collection. And the result? My feet often hurt so badly after standing and walking on those boots.
Now, I am mature and wiser. I have learned from my own suffering. Yeah, at least I hope so :-). I prefer some boots that do not hurt my feet by the end of the day, stylish and comfortable. In sort, those boots that are really made for walking like the followings:
1. Sam Edelman Women’s Penny Riding Boot. Available colors: Whisky, Black and Olive.
2. Aquatalia by Marvin K. Women’s Rhumba Boot. Available colors: Black Stretch Nappa Suede and Espresso Stretch Nappa Suede.
3. Enzo Angiolini Women’s Visco Riding Boot. Available colors: Cognac Leather and Black Leather.
4: LOEFFLER RANDALL Women’s Sophie Knee-High Boot. Available colors: Black and Chestnut.
5. Nine West Women’s Watermelon Knee-High Boot. Available colors: Cognac Leather, Black Leather and Dark Gray Leather.
6. Dansko Women’s Bentley Knee-High Boot. Available color: Black.
7. Nine West Women’s Shiza Wide Calf Knee-High Boot. Available colors: Cognac Wide Calf and Black Wide Calf.
8. FRYE Women’s Melissa Back Zip Knee-High Boot. Available colors: Black Soft Vintage Leather, Black Antique Soft Full Grain, Brown Antique Soft Full Grain, Dark Brown Antique Soft Full Grain, Dark Brown Soft Vintage Leather, Fawn Soft Vintage Leather, Grey Antique Soft Full Grain, Wine Antique Soft Full Grain and Cognac.
- Don’t see the right boots for you? Click here to choose your own boots for walking before your feet hurt 🙂
- Want to buy those boots from outside the US/UK? Click here to learn more about Borderlinx and click here to sign up for your US & UK shipping addresses.