– Have you caught a cold? Stay warm and cozy: Don’t forget to wrap your feet with Knit Boots
– There is also something to read on the WWF: Remarkable Species Discovered in Southeast Asia
– Whatever you do: Do not ignore this Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend Sale on CafePress.
– My today’s quote by Jeff Mac, Manslations:
Here’s the Manslator’s Golden Rule, which will solve all of these “puzzles”.
Whenever there is any conflict between what a man says and what he does, always, always ignore what he says.
Okay, now read it again. Yes, I do mean “always”. If you can really understand this much about your man, you’ll probably know even more about him than he does.
– Don’t you know that jewelry is still and will always be women’s best friend? The key is simply knowing when Jewerly Sales and Deals is 🙂
– And remember, never say never to Up to 60% off clothing on Amazon UK.
– Villagers must learn to coexist with wildlife:[blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/Gary_Chandler/status/292851833175691264″]
– Do you care about your online privacy at all? Then, do something or at least get behind the Hotspot Shield
– Local news: KNMI waarschuwt voor ‘extreem weer’ Limburg (translation → KNMI warns of ‘extreme weather’ Limburg).
– Getting tired of the snow? Watch Snow and Maru by Mugumogu: