How about staying at home to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one? It’s not a bad idea at all because Valentine’s Day is all about giving and receiving some extra tenderness, love and care, no matter where you celebrate it. In fact, there is no place like home to plan the most intimate things for Valentine’s Day, right?
Let’s talk about what you would like to do and the most essential things you must have to celebrate Valentine’s Day at your very own home (see image above). There must be an element of surprise but the most important thing is, of course, the togetherness of what you’re planning to do.
Perhaps you would like to start your Valentine’s Day with having a special breakfast and then relaxing, baking, having a lunch, watching a dvd, cooking, having a romantic dinner, making a toast, dancing, having an exotic bath (not because you’re dirty but because you want to be :-)) or giving each other a sensual massage …
… And what to do next is letting your romantic feelings guide you through the rest of your Valentine’s Day.
1. Woodwick Candle Cinnamon Chai Medium Jar: More Candles
2. Hortense B. Hewitt Champagne Flutes: More Champagne Glasses
3. NOW Foods Lavender Oil, 2 ounce: More Home Fragrance
4. Love Actually: More Movies and TV’s
5. 100 Timeless Love Songs: More MP3 Musics
6. Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker: More Cooking
7. Wilton 6-Cavity Silicone Heart Mold Pan: More Bakeware
8. Oster Wine Opener with Chiller: More Wine and Dine
9. A Valentine’s Day Gift for Her
10. A Valentine’s Day Gift for Him