Yeah, I don’t think that I have to repeat myself about how I love gadgets o so very much. Whether they are computers, tablets, smartphones or something in between, and whether they run on Android, OS X or else, I don’t make an exception. I don’t have to because my curiosity has always prevented me from choosing a gadget that runs on a specific operating system.
However, my attempt to get my hands on the Nexus 7 was unsuccessful. And due to some geographical restrictions on Kindle Fire, I decided to stick with Apple’s products, the iPad Mini to be precise. I am glad that I did.
So, if you are still looking for some (more) reasons why you should buy your own iPad Mini for daily use and traveling, then these are 7 more reason why you should:
- Its weight: Compared to the two gadgets that are mentioned above, the iPad Mini is the lightest. It weights only 10.86 ounce = 0.68 pound = 308 gram. The iPad Mini is as light as a feather and as powerful as its full-sized brothers, the iPads.
- Its size: I used to have a personal organizer made by Filofax. Its size was just right and fitted my handbag perfectly. The iPad Mini replaces my Filofax due to uncountable reasons, its right size included.
- Its price: The iPad Mini is absolutely not the cheapest compared to the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire, but it is cheaper than its full-sized brothers, the iPads. My experience thought me that cheap price is not everything.
- Its features: Apple calls it, iPad Mini – Every inch an iPad. And seriously, they’re not kidding. All of the full-sized iPad’s great and powerful features are also on the iPad Mini and more, Siri included.
- Its mobility: Due to its size and weight, the iPad Mini is more mobile, at least compared to its full-sized brothers, the iPads. The iPads are your ideal companions in/around your house, and the iPad Mini is very great for commuting or traveling.
- Its apps: Don’t ask me how many apps are on the iTunes because they are a lot. Each and every apps that are specially made for the full-sized iPads are also compatible with the iPad Mini.
- Its buy once and use on all of your iOS devices: If you already bought some paid apps for your iPhone, iPod and/or a full-sized iPad, then you can download them on the iPad Mini as well.
Some people would probably argue that their tablet is the best and they are absolutely right because everyone has some specific needs that can only be met by a specific brand or operating system. Despite my curiosity, the iPad Mini meets my specific needs perfectly, perhaps yours as well.
- Don’t you have a iPad Mini? Click here to get iPad Mini from Amazon US.
- Amazon UK costumer? Click here to get Apple iPad Mini from Amazon UK.
- Looking for cases for your iPad and iPad Mini? Read this post, Must-have cases and covers to personalize your iPad 2, 3, 4 and iPad Mini.