– Join me and tell Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra that she can help save the world’s elephants by banning the Thai ivory trade.
– My today’s quote by Nancy Farmer, The House of the Scorpion:
I always say the truth is best even when we find it unpleasant. Any rat in a sewer can lie. It’s how rats are. It’s what makes them rats.
But a human doesn’t run and hide in dark places, because he’s something more. Lying is the most personal act of cowardice there is.
– Check this out: There is London Fashion Week on Amazon UK.
– Step by step: Kindle, 6″ E Ink Display, WiFi for international shipment.
– Listen up, the wildlife needs your help:[blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/BobIrwinFund/status/303657876478636033″]
– Love bags as I do? Select your favorite brands and shop away on My Bags Store.
– Local news: Meer Nederlanders voelen zich Europeaan (translation → More Dutch feel European).
– Thanks heavens that there are some awesome solutions to crappy household problems by FeedBuzz: