– Let me put it this way: Sunday morning and strawberries. Enough said:-)
– Please join me pledging to go dark for Earth Hour.
– Did you know that you can save up to 75% off luggage and travel accessories with eBags, Samsonite, Delsey, American Tourister, High Sierra & more?
– My today quote by Virginia Woolf, Mrs Dalloway:
An offering for the sake of offering, perhaps. Anyhow, it was her gift. Nothing else had she of the slightest importance; could not think, write, even play the piano. She muddled Armenians and Turks; loved success; hated discomfort; must be liked; talked oceans of nonsense: and to this day, ask her what the Equator was, and she did not know.
All the same, that one day should follow another; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday; that one should wake up in the morning; see the sky; walk in the park; meet Hugh Whitbread; then suddenly in came Peter; then these roses; it was enough. After that, how unbelievable death was!-that it must end; and no one in the whole world would know how she had loved it all; how, every instant …
– Planning to travel somewhere? These top tips for safe travel are for you.
– Or are you still looking for gorgous gift ideas for mum?
– Congratulations! A victory for the elephants:
— WWF (@WWF) March 3, 2013
– Are you planning to celebrate the Luck O’ the Irish? Get ready with your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
– Local news: Steeds minder gratie verleend in Nederland (translation → Less and less pardoned in the Netherlands)
– A Lion called Christian by Daniel R. Reuter: