Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day and of course for a very good reason. However, some of us often skip the whole breakfast or stick only to a cup of coffee or tea.
Somehow, you keep finding yourself a brand new reason to avoid having an healthy breakfast each morning. Mine is that I am simply not in the mood nor time to chew my breakfast early in the morning. Chewing a breakfast takes time after all, doesn’t it?
But, why chew when you can drink your breakfast and why have breakfast at home when you can take it anywhere you go, right? Obviously, you’ll have to mix your breakfast first before you can drink and take it with you.
What you need:
- 1 banana (pilled and sliced about 1 cm. long).
- 1 large strawberry (washed and sliced about 1/2 cm. long).
- 1 glass of soy milk (read how to make homemade soy milk).
- 3 tablespoon of Muesli.
- 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.
- A powerful blender such as Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2 Speed.
- An practical travel mug such as Thermos Stainless King 16-Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Mug with Handle.
What you need to do:
- Make sure that your blender is clean and ready to use
- Pill the banana and slice it about 1 cm. long
- Wash the strawberry and slice it about 1/2 cm. long
- Put the banana, strawberry, Muesli, raisins and flaxseed into the blender
- Pour the soy milk into the blender
- Put the lid of the blender properly and turn it ON about 30 – 45 seconds
- Pour the mixed fruit breakfast into your travel mug
Bonus tip: Prepare all of the ingredients and appliances before you go to bed so, you can blend away only in a few minutes before you go to work.