The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite has been around for more than five months since its launch in October 2012. Some of you, who live outside the US and the UK, had to use a forwarding service company like Borderlinx in order to get hands on it. Thankfully, the Kindle Paperwhite has gradually been available for international shipping since January 2013.
Keep in mind that for the time being the Kindle Paperwhite can only be internationally shipped to selected countries including Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Romania and Sweden. Click here to find out if the Kindle Paperwhite is availible for international shipping to your country.
There are also some important product information about ordering Kindle Paperwhite for international shipping that you need to take into full consideration:
- Your international shipping is subject to VAT, which is the same VAT rate you pay when you buy products in your country. There are NO customs duties or any other fees.
- Kindle will be shipped using AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (averages 2-4 days).
- Kindle will be shipped with a micro-USB cable for charging your Kindle via a computer USB port.
- Kindle ebooks, newspapers and magazines are currently priced and sold in United States dollars.
- Kindle includes a 1-year limited warranty.
How to order Kindle Paperwhite for international shipping
1. Click here to find out if the Kindle Paperwhite is availible for international shipping to your home country and log in to your Amazon.com account.
2. Select your country. Let’s say that you live in The Netherlands, you’ll have to select “Netherlands”. Optionally you can also add Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover and Amazon Kindle EU Power Adapter to your order (see image below).
4. Select your shipping address (your address in your country) and click the Ship to this address button.
5. At this point you’ll be prompted to choose “AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping” (averages 2-4 days). Select “Group my items into as few shipments as possible” if you added Kindle accessories such as Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover and Amazon Kindle EU Power Adapter earlier in your order (see point 2). And then click Continue button.
6. Select your credit, debit card or other payment options to pay your purchase and click Continue button.
Note: The cost of shipping & handling €16,85 (see arrow 1) and import fees deposit €37,09 to The Netherlands (see arrow 2).
7. Review your order. At this point you can make some necessary changes to your order such as changing your shipping address and payment information (see image above).
8. Is everything thoroughly reviewed? Click the Place Your Order to finalize your order (see image above). Your confirmation email will be waiting in your inbox within a few seconds.
9. Sit back, relax and wait until your Kindle Paperwhite gets delivered to your home address.
If the Kindle Paperwhite is not yet available for international shipping to your country (see step 2), then you can either wait until it is available or you can use Borderlinx to order one. Read here How to order Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon using Borderlinx.
- Click here to order Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6″ High Resolution Display with Built-in Light for international shipping from Amazon.com.
- Click here to order Kindle, 6″ E Ink Display, Wi-Fi for international shipping from Amazon.com.