You keep hearing, “Spring is fast approaching and start your spring cleaning.” True and true. However, before you start cleaning your attic, let me remind you to extra clean your own body first. The winter always demands so much from your body and skin, yet it offers so little in return. Before you know, the winter leaves you with dead, rough skin mercilessly.
Exfoliating your entire body thoroughly helps remove dead skin cells and maintain your smooth and glowing skin. Of course, you can always go to an expensive beauty spa treatment to do it using chemical scrubs. Or you can just do it at home using affordable green body scrub and green moisture creme:
What you need:
- Green body scrub like Inecto Pure Coconut Body Scrub
- Green moisture creme like Inecto Pure Coconut Nourishing Moisture Cream
- Wet body exfoliating gloves like Natural Clay Co body exfoliating gloves
What you need to do:
- Squeeze small amount of green body scrub into your palm
- Apply it to your skin evenly starting from your ankle and work your way up
- Massage your skin in circular motion using the wet body exfoliating gloves
- Wait a few minute before you rinse or take a shower as ussual
- Apply the green moisture creme just right after taking your shower to keep the moisture in
Exfoliating your entire body 2 – 3 times a week is more than enough. Keep also in mind that the purpose of exfoliating is removing the dead skin cells. It means that you should not scrub too hard or too often to do so. Otherwise you will likely scrub away your healthy skin cells as well, which might cause your skin looking red and feeling sore.