– Salmon is one of the best natural sources of vitamin D. What is the best natural source for vegetarians or vegans, besides sunlight and soy milk?
– Join together to stop the cruel annual massacre of baby seals that will take place once again in Canada.
– Are you in the mood for something fresh: Click here to know how to make super yummy fresh Mango Lassi with soy yogurt.
– My today’s quite from The Iron Lady: Margaret Thatcher, from Grocer’s Daughter to Prime Minister:
At the heart of all Alfred’s community activity was his religion. As a devout Methodist, he made no distinction between commercial, political and religious values. Simultaneously shopkeeper, local politician and lay preacher, he conducted his business on ethical principles and preached business principles in politics.
In all three spheres he prided himself on hard work, high standards and integrity. He was indeed a proud man, with a powerful sense of his own worth – tempered by proper Christian humanity.
– No one is obviously original: Check these 12 Hot Men And Their Feline Counterparts on BuzzFeed.
– I am joining the battle. Are you?[blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/WWF/status/321243685712953344″]
– If you are tired of reading. Stop reading for a while and start listening to audiobooks using Audible.
– Springtime is definitely in the air: You might as well visit the Spring Outlet Event on Amazon US.
– Do you love English dramas as I do?. Watch Charles Dickens – David Copperfield (1999 BBC Adaptation) by English Drama: