I have always had mixed feelings about Fall. I am not pleased because it means that the hot days and warm nights of the summer are really, officially over. At the same time, I am pleased because it means that it is time again to watch all the leaves falling down from the trees.
It is also time to enjoy hot chocolate with some good reads and candle lights in the evening’s fall. And of course, it means that it is time to wear warm, cosy and comfy fall coats. The following are some featured fall coats that I’ld like very much to wear this fall season. I hope that you do too.
1. Vince Camuto Women’s Funnel Neck Wool Coat with Studded Sleeves elevates the crisp funnel collar and hidden placket of this smoky style with tiny tone-on-tone studs at the sleeve (available in 2 colors).
2. Vince Camuto Women’s Military Double Breasted Wool Coat comes with vegan leather shoulder epaulets and zippered welt pocket trim, which makes this coat very military-chic (available in 3 colors).
3. Sam Edelman Women’s Kat Wool Wrap Coat with Studs intersperses minute studs on the oversized envelope collar of this asymmetrical wrap coat (available in 2 colors).
4. Tommy Hilfiger Women’s Fitted Military Coat comes with a splash of red under the collar that draws attention to the face (available in 3 colors).
5. Via Spiga Women’s Double Breasted Wool Skating Coat with decorative buttons tailor the waist of this modified swing style with flared skirt (available in 5 colors).
6. McGinn Women’s Elena Fit and Flare Coat. The double-breasted military style coat by McGinn has a very sophisticated standing collar and swing silhouette (available in Evergreen color).
7. Via Spiga Women’s Double Breasted Wool Trench Coat. This double-breasted style coat by Via Spiga is made with very feminine knife pleats that punctuate the back (available in 4 colors).
8. Via Spiga Women’s Stand Collar Wool Coat has faux-leather trim at the sleeves, welt pockets and funnel collar (available in Red color).
9. Jessica Simpson Women’s Long Braided Wool Coat comes with braided wool, which brings tons of texture to a single-breasted swing coat with bright hardware (available in 2 colors).
Tip: Want to order those cosy and comfy fall coats from outside the US/UK? Click here to learn more about Borderlinx and click here to sign up for your US & UK shipping addresses.