I’ll go ahead and shamelessly blame the grey weather for letting me feel the way I feel this week. But enough with whining. It’s friday after all and the weekend is already on its way.
Besides, there are some little things that have kept me feeling optimistic, beautiful, inspired, warm and comfy. These are my friday favorites that have made this week quite bearable:
1. Favorite quote: “It hurts to look at the clouds, but it also helps, like most things that cause pain”, ― Matthew Quick, The Silver Linings Playbook.
2. Favorite lipstick: NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick, Heat Wave has made me feel beautiful and seductive.
3. Favorite book: The first thee chapters of Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson have already inspired me to change the way I plan my upcoming business projects.
4. Favorite beverage: This natural caffeine free herbal tea by Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk has kept me hydrated, and warm.
5. Favorite jumper: This beige jumper, PENNALINA by Object has made me feel very comfy. Click here to get 20% Off Selected Women’s Sweaters (minimum order value £75).