I am not an American, nor a Canadian. I do not live in the USA, nor in Canada. So, I won’t be bothering you with any attempt to explain what Thanksgiving Day is really all about. So, I’ll leave the explaining part of Thanksgiving Day to you, my American and Canadian readers.
But I do know (like most of people) that the Thanksgiving Day always comes along with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals week. Therefore, I am very thankful indeed for being part of the internet community so, I am able to enjoy those deals from the Netherlands as well.
In fact, the followings are the best and therefore, my favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, which you can also enjoy yourself and be thankful for:
2. Borderlinx: Thankful for its excellent forwarding services. Thanks to Borderlinx, we don’t have to feel like a second class shopper when it comes to online shopping UK and US only products and brands.
3. Zalando GmbH: Thankful for making ons feel as fashionable as women could possibly feel and for helping getting ready for the Christmas outfits.
4. Argento: Thankful for allowing ons and our loved ones to shine like new pennies with their shiny, yet affordable jewelry and watches.
5. eBags: Thankful for providing ons the sturdiest, lightweightest travel bags and backpack so, we don’t break our backs during our vacation.
6. Agoda: Thankful for letting ons sleep in the most affordable hotels safe and sound, wherever we are during our travels and other trips.
7. CafePress: Thankful for giving ons the opportunity to personalize our gifts and for bringing the most creative part out of ourselves.
8. Hotspot Shield: Thankful for keeping our personal information safe and private, and for letting ons watch USA, Australia, and UK TV series and movies.
10. BlueHost: Thankful for hosting all of our websites and blogs very securely so, we can keep in touch with readers from all over the world.
Most of all, I thank you, my reader for visiting, reading and commenting again and again. My special gratitude for giving me the reason to blog more, each and everyday. And for those of you who are celebrating the Thanksgiving Day. Have a wonderful and joyful Thanksgiving Day with your loved ones!