The thoughts of having a few days off during this holiday season have got me completely excited. I am so looking forward to staying in bed for a little bit longer, doing absolutely nothing but relaxing with some relatives and friends, and indulging ourselves with a lot of homemade fruit muffins.
However, before I get too excited about those relaxing thoughts, I’ll better make sure that I’ve got everything covered for the holidays. Besides the food, the drinks, the snacks, I’ll be needing my favorite little things that will make the upcoming holidays absolutely relax and stress free.
1. Favorite muffins: Imagine my surprise when I found myself making and baking some fresh, fruity muffins. The biggest surprise was the fact that they’re actually edible and quite tasteful 🙂
2. Favorite tunes: “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas”. It is indeed beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I’ve been sensing the holiday’s rush since the first day of december. This Christmas with Michael Buble helps me relax.
3. Favorite robe: This Swhiteme Women’s Kimono Robe is the must-wear robe to relax in soft luxury and experience comfort after spending a long stay in bed. This robe has beautiful patterns and two side pockets, which make it both stylish and practical.
4. Favorite candles: The festive scented of Thymes Poured Candle (Frasier Fir) sets the mood for those special moments with loved ones. This candle fills my surrounding with forest fragrance that evokes the holidays and the winter solstice.
5. Favorite movie: What can I say? It is almost a tradition to watch Love Actually during the holidays. This movie is just funny, charming and heartwarming. A must-watch to feel the love this holiday season.