Well, it has not yet been the perfect Spring so far. The unpredictable weather has been preventing me from doing and fully enjoying my favorite outdoor activities. I have managed to grow some herbs from seed indoors. Unfortunately, some of them have already died and I am not even sure why.
My nails are green but I have never been blessed with having a green thumb. Perhaps, it is about time for me to order the Smart Herb Garden by Click and Grow. Anyway, I have seen a lot of green and greenish things around me. I think that the spring is somehow improving. I hope so because I have been very much looking forward to it.
For now, let me show you my friday favorites. It is a small collection of little green things that you can enjoy in the Springtime. Enjoy!
1. Favorite bar: The Salad Bar as seen on Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, June 2014 (see header image).
2. Favorite hair treatment: Moroccanoil Treatment Light, 0.85 Ounce
2. Favorite herbs: Smart Herb Garden by Click and Grow
4. Favorite nail polish: butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Green Shades, Fiver
5. Favorite recipe: Green Gazpacho as seen on Fitness Magazine, May 2014.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the rest of the Spring as mush as you possibly can!