I have certainly had a few New Year resolutions that I have been intending to achieve since the first of january. Bringing more colorful decorations into my home and adopting a much healthier lifestyle are at the very top of my resolution’s list. I need to pay a better attention to my sugar intake. I fact, I really need to go on a sugar detox.
In addition, I am going to do some more exercises to stay in shape. The followings are my friday favorites, little useful things that will help achieve my New Year’s resolutions, perhaps yours as well?:
1. Favorite design: These two-toned curtain dividers, as seen on Cococozy, are very charming and inspiring. I would definitely be doing my own DIY to my curtains at home.
2. Favorite detox-book: I don’t have a sweet tooth but I do have a not so happy dentist. so, I’ll have to go on a sugar detox. The 21-Day Sugar Detox: Bust Sugar & Carb Cravings Naturally will guide me through.
3. Favorite find: Some toy for your pets? Nope, these are actually Felted Shea Butter Skin Peeling Soap Balls. I have never seen a soap ball like these soap balls before and I’ll try them out.
4. Favorite wristband: I already own a black one: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, Black and am seriously thinking of purchasing the orange one. I am a dutch after all.
5. Favorite running shoe: The ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus 15 Running Shoe is a light as air. My best body for daily running. Its orange color will definitely match the FitBit’s wristband.