Some of my friends in the Netherlands and Belgium went almost completely ballistic upon hearing the news about Amazon Prime availability in Benelux countries starting November 8. Finally, they will also have the ability to enjoy Amazon Prime benefits.
Although the benefits of Amazon Prime for Benelux countries are currently limited to only five – with the price to match – compared to those endless Amazon Prime benefits in the US, but it is no doubt a very interesting and encouraging start as the holidays are fast approaching.
If you also live in Benelux countries that include Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg – or if your loved ones live in one of the Benelux countries – then this blog post is especially written for you. So, let’s go ahead and get to know how Amazon Prime Benelux actually works.
What are the benefits of Amazon Prime Benelux?
As mentioned above, the benefits of Amazon Prime Benelux are currently limited to five and include:
- Free One-Day Delivery to Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg.
- Prime Video for Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg.
- Twitch Prime: Free game content every month and exclusive discounts.
- Prime Early Access: 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon DE.
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
How much does Amazon Prime Benelux cost?
Amazon Prime benefits in Benelux countries are currently limited to five benefits with the price to match. After your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime for Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg will cost you just EUR 3.99 a month until 31-03-2018. Thereafter you will be charged EUR 5.99 a month. It goes without saying that you can cancel your Amazon Prime Benelux membership anytime you want to.
How to join Amazon Prime Benelux?
The Benelux countries include Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg are small, rich countries in the north western European region near Germany without their own Amazon’s online shopping website. So, if you want to start your 30-day free trial or to join Amazon Prime Benelux without a free trial, you will have to do so through Amazon DE (Germany).
Please note that you can also do your online shopping at Amazon DE without joining Amazon Prime Benelux – as you would at Amazon US and/or Amazon UK. Do not worry about your German capability – or a complete lack of it – because Amazon DE website is available in 6 different languages include German, English, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Czech (see image above).
What do you need to join Amazon Prime Benelux?
In order to join Amazon Prime Benelux, you will need your Amazon account or create an Amazon account. If you already have one, let’s say an Amazon US account, this Amazon account will work just fine with Amazon Prime Benelux at Amazon DE.
How to join and enjoy Amazon Prime Benelux
When you have your own Amazon account ready, your next steps as follow:
2. Click the “See more plans, including other countries” button, if you want to start your 30-day free trial for Belgium or Luxembourg.
3. Select your prefered country or in this case Belgium or Luxembourg (see image above).
Please note that you can also start your 30-day free trial with different plans and pricing for Germany or Austria if you are a resident of those two countries.
4. Click the “Start your 30-day free trial” button to continue. You’ll be prompted to sign in with your Amazon account, and continue your free trial process.
5. Check and double check your “Payment method” and “Billing address” and click the “Change” links if you want make any changes (see image above).
6. Click the “No Thanks” link if you want to cancel your free trial process, otherwise read the Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions, then and click the “Start your 30-day free trial – pay later” button to continue (see image above).
7. Continue your free trial process until finish, and start enjoying the benefits of your Amazon Prime Benelux for Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg.
Please keep in mind that your Amazon Prime Benelux membership automatically renews on a monthly or yearly basis until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue, you can cancel anytime by visiting your “Manage Prime Membership” in “Your Account” and change your membership settings at Amazon DE.
- Click here you want start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime Benelux for Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg.
- Click here you want start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime from Amazon DE for Germany or Austria.
- Click if you want start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime from Amazon US or Amazon UK.