I am not exactly a big eater but my life can be very hectic, which forces me to eat some “grab-and-go” food from time to time. Fortunately, I don’t gain weight so easily but I do often feel bloated after eating those food.
Adding a natural detox drink to my daily diet helps me beat my bloated belly. It also helps boost my energy and flush away unwanted toxins. So, if you feel the way I feel about natural detoxing, then this recipe is for you.
How to make a natural detox drink using Apple Cider Vinegar
Before I go ahead and get started, let’s talk about the main benefits of each ingredient that this natural detox drink has to offer.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid, which has been known to be able to lower your blood pressure. It is also full of enzymes and good bacteria that help improve your health.
Lemon Juice contains vitamin C and has an alkaline effect on your body to regulate your PH. It also can be used to help balance your blood sugar.
Cinnamon: As one of the best antioxidants out there Cinnamon has a great capability to balance your blood sugar.
Cayenne pepper gives an extra kick to the detox drink and is perfectly capable to increase your metabolism and to drop your blood pressure.
Honey contains protein, water, energy, fiber, sugars, various vitamins and minerals, which are essential to dissolve fats and cholesterol.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar: I use Holland & Barrett Apple Cider Vinegar, which is similar to Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- 1/3 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Honey to taste: I use Holland & Barrett Clear Blended Honey.
- Some water enough for one drinking glass
What you need to do:
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Honey in your drinking glass and blend them together.
- Pour some water into your drinking glass.
- Stir throughly and drink it.
As you see, it is very easy to make your own natural detox drink using Apple Cider Vinegar, which you can drink every morning before breakfast.
- The Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey (Amazon) is a great option for Holland & Barrett Clear Blended Honey to sweeten your detox drink.
- Click to order Holland & Barrett Apple Cider Vinegar (within Europe), which is similar to Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (Amazon).
How about you? Have you ever made your own detox drink using Apple Cider Vinegar? Please share your story and comment in the comment section below. Thank you!