Today is just another grey monday morning. Thanks God that my mood has not been affected by the so called monday-morning moods at all. Perhaps, it’s my usual happy morning or perhaps, it’s because the delicious smoothie’s breakfast that I fixed myself this early monday morning.
Whatever it is, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, I’ll going to share this easy, healthy and nutritious Avocado-Banana smoothies for breakfast anyway. I’ll guarantee that this smoothie can get you through the day or at least until the lunch time without being moody 🙂
What you need:
- 1 large-sized avocado (pilled and sliced)
- 1 large banana (pilled and sliced)
- 3 tablespoons dry muesli
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 glass of plain water
- A powerful blender with smoothie feature such as Vitamix 1782 TurboBlend, 2 Speed.
- A long glass such as Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass.
What you need to do:
- Pill the avocado and the banana, and slice them about 1 x 1 x 1 cm
- Make sure that your blender is clean and is ready to use
- Put the ice cubes, muesli, avocado, banana and fresh orange juice into the blender
- Put the lid of the blender properly and turn the smoothie feature ON about 30 – 45 seconds
- Pour the smoothie into your long glass and enjoy
Yes, it is that easy to make the Avocado-Banana smoothie for breakfast. Yet, it is very healthy and nutritious to boost your monday-morning mood (or any other day) with. You can also add some more plain water into it to make the smoothie less “thick”. Happy smoothing! Happy Monday-morning!