Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy‑Con features:
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on the go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out? Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode.
- This model includes a battery life of approximately 4.5 to 9 hours.
- The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately).
Home Gaming System
At home, the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand.
- Two players can each take one.
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately).
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
Are Parental Controls available for the Nintendo Switch console?
Yes, a robust set of options is included to help both parents and kids have the best possible gaming experience. Parents can set controls on the system, or use the free Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app to set restrictions on games and purchases, monitor gaming time, and more.