This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
As you may already know that Amazon launched its add-on subscriptions for Amazon Prime members about two weeks ago. You have probably already started the 7-day free trial of your favorite Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions.
And for those of you who want to know more about the benefits and how to subscribe to Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions, this blog post is especially written for you. So, please read on and share away.
What is Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions
Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions are add-on subscriptions of video streaming services, which include SHOWTIME, STARZ, Smithsonian Earth and other streaming services (see Amazon’s Video Streaming Partners below) that you can add to your Amazon Prime membership.
Please note that you need to be a Prime member to be able to subscribe to the Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions.
As of December 23, 2015, you can add the following Amazon Video’s Add-on Subscriptions to your Amazon Prime membership:
- IndieFlix (IndieFlix Shorts)
- Curiosity Stream
- FlixFling (Cinefest, Nature Vision, Warriors and Gangsters, Dox, Monsters and Nightmares)
- BroadbandTV (Hooplakidz Plus)
- DEFY Media (ScreenJunkies Plus)
- Gravitas (Film Forum, Daring Docs, Fear Factory)
- Ring TV Boxing
Benefits of Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions
If you, like I do, love the convenience of one account (your Amazon account) then you would also welcome the following benefits of adding the Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions to your Amazon Prime membership:
- 7-day free trials on all of add-on subscriptions
- Special Amazon Prime member pricing: from $3.99 to $9.99
- Latest episodes available simultaneous with broadcast
- One Watchlist across all of your add-on subscriptions
- Self-service cancellation of any subscription at anytime
- IMDb X-Ray integration
- Unified search and browse across all of add-on subscriptions
- Unified voice search and ASAP on Fire TV
How to subscribe to Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions
You can easily add any Amazon Video Add-on Subscription on your Kindle Fire or directly on your computer and go to the Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions as follows:
1. Browse the Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions page. All of those Amazon Video Add-on Subscriptions offer a 7-day free trial.
Please note that I am using Starz for this tutorial, simply because it is one of my favorite streaming services.
3. Tap the “Start Your 7-Day Free Trial” button to start your free trial with STARZ (see image above).
Please note that this is your 7-day free trial and your credit card (on Amazon) will be charged $8.99 per month plus any applicable taxes when your free trial ends, unless you cancel it during this 7-day free trial.
4. Tap the “Confirm” button to confirm your details, which includes your email address, payment method and billing address, to start your 7-day free trial.
5. Tap the “Continue” button (see image above) to start enjoying your STARZ subscription on your computer, Kindle Fire or other devices using the Amazon Video app.
So, today is my last day of my 7-day free trial with STARZ and I have decided to continue my subscription. In addition to its original series mentioned above, I also love its hit movies, including Maleficent and Disneynature Bears because they are great movies to watch with some friends and relatives this holiday season.
- Not a Prime member yet? Click here to start your 30-day free trial or click here to give the gift of Amazon Prime for your special someone.
- Click here to start your 7-day free trial to one or more of Amazon Video Add-on Subscription today.