This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
I do not recall myself being very much into eggs, chocolate, bunnies or peeps. Not anymore. However, I do know that I have always been into spending Easter with my loved ones. In fact that’s all what I’ll be doing this upcoming Easter.
Picture this: Staying in bed as long as possible, having a special Easter’s breakfast, visiting some relatives and friends, enjoying Easter’s brunch and dinner, and of course, spending some quality time with them.
It is all about having a very Happy Easter with loved ones, after all. But first, I would love to share some of my friday favorites, Easter Edition with you, as follows:
1. Favorite Easter’s e-card: Wishing you all a very Happy Easter. May God bless you and your loved ones this Easter holiday.
2. Favorite kid’s e-book: The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) tells the story about the Bear cubs and Papa that are candy-crazy this Easter! Sweet …
3. Favorite foodies: There From appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, side dishes to desserts and treats, as seen on the VegKitchen’s Vegan Easter Recipes.
4. Favorite DIY tote bag: Looking forward to DIY this Tote-ally Cute Easter Basket Alternative is an awesome, adorable, versatile tote bag for during and after the Easter.
5. Favorite tunes: Indeed, you’ll be needing some relaxing, yet festive background music to spend your quality time with your loved ones, like this The Piano Guys.
How do you want to spend your Easter this year? Whatever you do, I wish you all a relaxing, loving and very Happy Easter!