This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Today is Friday, June the 13th. I just watched some freak accidents, shocking pranks and hilarious parodies on YouTube about “When Friday the 13th meets a full moon”. Whether you believe in this kind of superstition or not, they are quite fun to watch.
There is absolutely nothing freaky about this upcoming weekend for Sunday, June 15th is going to be the best sunday for dads in the whole world. Why? Three things come to mind: the summertime is around the corner, FIFA World Cup 2014 and Father’s Day.
I am also pretty sure that some of us are still looking for the best Father’s Day gift ideas. Don’t be despaired for I have compiled this week’s Friday Favorites: Father’s Day Edition that is inspired by dad’s favorites. Enjoy!
I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.
1. Favorite quote: Foucault’s Pendulum by Umberto Eco. Eco has created a superb cerebral entertainment in this book.
2. Favorite gadgets: Connect Amazon Fire TV & Kindle Fire HDX Bundle to experience a new level of entertainment.
3. Favorite eRazor: Philips Norelco 1290X/46 Sensotouch 3D Electric Razor gives dads the ultimate shaving experience. The SensoTouch 3D comes with a travel lock and a protective pouch.
4. Favorite grill: Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill is ideal for the backyard, campground, tailgate or beach (available with Tabletop and with Stand).
5. Favorite recipe: Coconut Cream Island Punch as seen on Better Homes and Gardens, July 2014.
Dads, I am wishing you all a wonderful and very happy Father’s Day 2014 and let me hear your Father’s Day story in the comment below.