This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Well, it has not yet been the perfect Spring so far. The unpredictable weather has been preventing me from doing and fully enjoying my favorite outdoor activities. I have managed to grow some herbs from seed indoors. Unfortunately, some of them have already died and I am not even sure why.
My nails are green but I have never been blessed with having a green thumb. Perhaps, it is about time for me to order the Smart Herb Garden by Click and Grow. Anyway, I have seen a lot of green and greenish things around me. I think that the spring is somehow improving. I hope so because I have been very much looking forward to it.
For now, let me show you my friday favorites. It is a small collection of little green things that you can enjoy in the Springtime. Enjoy!
1. Favorite bar: The Salad Bar as seen on Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, June 2014 (see header image).
2. Favorite hair treatment: Moroccanoil Treatment Light, 0.85 Ounce
2. Favorite herbs: Smart Herb Garden by Click and Grow
4. Favorite nail polish: butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Green Shades, Fiver
5. Favorite recipe: Green Gazpacho as seen on Fitness Magazine, May 2014.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the rest of the Spring as mush as you possibly can!