This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
It has been a long while since Amazon announced its newly Monthly Prime and Prime Video Only plans back in April. At $10.99/month, the Monthly Prime plan offers you access to the full Amazon Prime benefits and the flexibility to cancel any time you want. Whilst the Prime Video Only plan enables you only to access the Amazon Prime Video collection and share it with one adult at $8.99/month – with no access to the full Amazon Prime benefits.
I, for one, particularly enjoy the following Amazon Prime benefits: Kindle First, Kindle Owners’ Lending Library, Prime Video, Add-on Video Subscription Free Trials, Prime Music and more. So, I’ll definitely be keeping my Annual Prime plan due to its full benefits and its price ($99/year or $8.25/month).
However, if you would like to adjust your current Amazon Prime plan or to compare the three of them, just follow these simple steps.
How to change your Prime Membership to Monthly or Prime Video Only
1. Go to Amazon.com and log into your Amazon account.
2. On “Your Account” select “Your Prime Membership”
3. On your “Manage your prime membership” page, select “Change Payment Option”
4. Tap on the “Monthly $10.99/month” section.
5. Tap on the “Change to Monthly” button to confirm it (see image below).
How to change your Prime Membership to Prime Video Only
6. Tap on the “Change to Prime Video Membership” and you’ll be prompted to the comparison page (see image below).
7. Tap on the “Change to Prime Video” button to change your plan, otherwise …
8. Tap on the “Keep current membership” button to keep your current plan.
And for those of us who are not yet a member of Amazon Prime, you can check out both the benefits and the prices, and choose a membership that suits your own needs (see image below). Let me remind you that any applicable taxes will be added to each of the prices mentioned above.