This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
[Updated: November 16, 2014] I am pretty sure that bookworms among us – including myself – are very excited with Amazon’s All-New Kindle and Kindle Voyage that were surprisingly introduced last week. Please read my blog post to learn more about Introduction: Get to know 5 All-New members of Amazon’s Kindle family.
All-New Kindle (starting $79.00) and Kindle Voyage (starting $199.00) will be released on October 2 and
October 21, November 23, December 7 (updated due to popular demand) December 9, 2014, respectively. The good new is that you can pre-order both of the Kindles for shipping within the United States from today on.
If you happen to live outside the United States, the most relevant question for you to ask is of course, how to (pre-)order an All-New Kindle and Kindle Voyage for international shipping to your own country? So, please read on to find out how.
1. All-New Kindle for International Shipping
The followings are some important things that you need to know about (pre-) ordering All-New Kindle for international shipping:
- You can (pre-)order All-New Kindle ($99.00) for international shipping from today on.
- All-New Kindle ($99.00) for international shipping will also be released on October 2, 2014.
- You’ll need to view important information specific to your country, including Australia, Hong Kong, Russian Federation and the Netherlands.
- Amazon might currently unable to ship All-New Kindles or offer Kindle content in specific countries.
- How to order? Click here to (pre-)order All-New Kindles for international shipping to your country.
2. Kindle Voyage for International Shipping
Unfortunately, you are currently unable to (pre-)order Kindle Voyage for international shipping. So, I will definitely update this blog post as soon as I know more about it.
However, if you absolutely cannot, won’t and will not wait until it’ll finally be available for international shipping then you’ll be thrilled with Borderlinx package forwarding and international shipping services.
There are also some important things that you need to know about forwarding your Kindle Voyage using Borderlinx:
- You need to have a Borderlinx account. If you haven’t got one, click here to learn more about Borderlinx and click here to register to your US & UK shipping addresses with Borderlinx.
- Need to learn more about ordering and buying items from Amazon using Borderlinx? Read my blog post about How to buy US and UK only products from Amazon using Borderlinx.
- How to (pre-)order? Click here to (pre-)order Kindle Voyage using your US shipping address with Borderlinx.
- Amazon’s customer in the UK? Click here to order All-New Kindle (starting £59.00) or click here to (pre-)order Kindle Voyage (starting £169.00 and will be released on December 16, 2014) from Amazon UK.
- Amazon’s customer in Germany? Click here to order All-New Kindle (starting €59.00) or click here to (pre-)order Kindle Voyage (starting €189.00 and will be released on December 16, 2014) from Amazon DE.
- Amazon’s customer in the Netherlands? Click here to order All-New Kindle ($99.00) from Amazon US and click here to (pre-)order Kindle Voyage (starting €189.00 and will be released on December 16, 2014) from Amazon DE.
Do you have any comment about how to order All-New Kindle and Kindle Voyage for international shipping? Leave your comment in the comment section down below. Thank you!