This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Finding the perfect gift for someone is definitely not easy, especially if you don’t know what it is that she/he is hoping to receive. Not to mention, it is not always convenient to give a particular (physical) gift for someone who lives abroad. Thank heaven, Amazon provides Amazon Gift Cards as the right, if not perfect, solutions for it.
Let’s talk about the main benefits of the Amazon Gift Cards:
- They are redeemable toward millions of items at Amazon
- They have no fees and never expire
- They can be purchased in any amount
- They can be spent right away or be applied to the recipient’s Amazon account
- Any balance left over will stay in the recipient’s account for future use
- They are available in both digital and physical cards and can be delivered in several ways
- They are available for every occasion from birthdays, wedding to a baby shower
- Also available for every type of personality, from bookworms, gamers, foodies to pet-lovers
After visiting the Amazon US Gift Cards some of you are probably wondering how to send customized Amazon Gift Cards to your special someone when there are so many variations and designs? It is easier to choose and send Amazon Gift Cards according to their delivery method:
The recipient receives an Amazon Gift Cards email along with your personal message, generally within 15 minutes if you choose “Now” as the delivery date. Otherwise, you can schedule the delivery date in advance.
There are 3 types of customization available when you choose for sending Amazon Gift Cards by Email: Using Amazon’s Standard design, Animated design, or using Your Photo. You can order up to 400 e-mail gift cards per order. Other Amazon Gift Cards by Email’s features are the custom message and custom amount.
Note: you can also specify a delivery date up to 1 year in advance of the purchase date.
When you choose the Amazon Gift Cards by Print at Home option, Amazon creates a PDF gift card specific to your order, which you can access from the confirmation e-mail or the Order Summary on Your Amazon’s Account.
Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open and print the PDF file.
In addition, there are also third-party Gift Cards and eGift Cards (e-mail delivery) available for you and your loved ones to order at Amazon Gift Cards, such as Netflix, Google Play, or iTunes Store gift cards.