This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Image by Martin Harvey / WWF-Canon
– First of all, please join me in reading A Chorus of Hope for Elephants by Carter Roberts: A victory for the elephants.
– Or perhaps, you want to go green with the spring’s hottest new shade, called Salad Days?
– My today’s quote by Virginia Woolf, The Hours (2002):
Dearest, I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel I can’t go through another one of these terrible times and I shant recover this time. I begin to hear voices and can’t concentrate so I am doing what seems to be the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be.
I know that I am spoiling your life and without me you could work and you will, I know. You see I can’t even write this properly. What I want to say is that I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. Everything is gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can’t go on spoiling your life any longer. I don’t think two people could have been happier than we have been. Virginia
– For those who’re still seeing green on St. Patrick’s Day: Save 20% on eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible .
– Love tidiness and loving these 30 ways to instantly transform your workspace on BuzzFeed.
– My today’s favorite tweet:
Inability to hunt small prey was deadly for Neanderthals: http://t.co/8caKpCSS7L
— National Geographic (@NatGeo) March 17, 2013
– Is she mad at you? Say that you’re very, very sorry with Argento.
– Being very impatient and cannot wait to test and review this Periea Handbag Organiser.
– Is your pet a cat or a dog? These are 8 signs your cat is actually a dog by Sho Ko: