This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
– Wow, I am impressed! Just added 3 photos by email to my WordPress.com. It turned to be a beautiful gallery: White rice with garlic tofu and vegetable.
– Things that people do to a cat, Double Trouble is more spooky than Halloween.
– My today’s quote by Carolyn MacCullough, Once a Witch:
I was born on the night of Samhain, when the barrier between the worlds is whisper-thin and when magic, old magic, sings its heady and sweet song to anyone who cares to hear it.
– Have I told you that Kindle Paperwhite, 6″ High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi is on its way? Yes, it is!. Happy!!! 🙂
– Good question! That’s why I do NOT eat meat at all:
– Local news: Arrestaties in Enschede na onrust rondom Satudarah (translation → Satu = one, darah = blood).
– O, have I got some surprising news for you: just like boys, girls fart too. And it is not even a joke!
– The Fall Outerwear Guide is live. Four picks that make the man, ladies 🙂
– Tip: Join UK AmazonFamily free for not 1 or 2 but 3 months of deals and other benefits.
– A preview of NATURE: Animal Odd Couples, The Benefits of Friendship: