This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
– Sit back and sip your tea to ease your stomach ache.
– My today’s quote by Elizabeth Aston:
The first rule of life is to reveal nothing, to be exceptionally cautious in what you say, in whatever company you may find yourself. If you have a secret, you have only to whisper it to your dearest friend with the strictest injunction that it will go no further, and within half a day the story is all over town, and when you do make what would seem to be a perfectly sensible remark, you will find it reported in the most grotesque form, thus incurring no end of criticism to rebound upon you.
– CafePress’s Holiday Extravaganza
– Updating my wishlist: Electronics & Photo
– Please, adopt Gorgeous Tony, please:
– Joining group pool Your Best Shot 2012 on Flickr.
– Local news: Nederlanders massaal tegen downloadverbod (translation → The Dutch are against a prohibition to download).
– Cat-Friend vs Dog-Friend by Fatawesome: