This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Image by Edwin Geisbers (WWF)
– Sunday, May 12th: Mother’s Day so don’t forget to tell your mom that you love her by donating to protect wildlife and nature. Click here to send a mother’s Day eCard.
– And give your mom a sweet little gift to show how much you love her and appreciate everything that she does: Mother’s Day Gift on Amazon.
– Or let your mom choose what she want for Mother’s Day herself with Mother’s Day Gift Cards.
– My today’s quote about motherhood from Motherhood Comes Naturally (and Other Vicious Lies):
Motherhood is middle-of-the-night wake-up calls for a glass of water or a fan or a night-light or a blanket or a bear or a kiss or Band-Aid.
Motherhood is making lunch after lunch after lunch after lunch only to find the healthy contents stuffed behind a car seat.
Motherhood is all of your spending money.
Motherhood is not remembering what it’s like to get a full night’s sleep.
Motherhood is wiping more shit than you ever thought you’d see in your entire life.
Motherhood is a car so filthy that you are embarrassed to let your own husband see it.
Motherhood is hearing the word why at least a hundred times a day and, most of the time, not having an answer.
Motherhood is knowing, just from the touch of a forehead, almost exactly what your child’s temperature is.
Motherhood is finally appreciation your own mother.
Motherhood is fantasizing over reaching the bottom of the laundry pile, knowing full well that it’s never going to happen, and even if it does, someone will end up puking or peeing themselves three seconds later.
– Read this quantifying love: A Mother’s Day Infographic and Tell Dad To Get His Act Together For Mother’s Day (BuzzFeed).
– Diamonds are a girl’s best friend but they are also mom’s trusted BFF. Visit Argento to prove it.
– Mom, Leo may not be a lion, but he is King of the Jungle:[blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/opfuk/status/331354094537150465″]
– Anything for your mom: It is time to be creative and personalize your Mother’s Day gift on CafePress.
– Does your mom love online shopping? Help secure her internet connection automatically with Hotspot Shield.
– This is for moms: CUTE TIGER CUBS – Robbed from the Cradle by Big Cat Rescue: