This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
– Looking for last minute Easter gifts for loved ones? Don’t panic and let them choose what they really want themselves with Amazon Gifts Cards. Just send them by Email, post them on Facebook or Print them at home. Click here for Amazon UK Gift Cards.
– Or share your love for wildlife on Easter with your friends and family by sending them these super-duper cute WWF Free eCards.
– 20% OFF: Don’t forget to enter the code SPRING20 at checkout when you’re visiting the Spring Fashion on Amazon UK.
– My today’s qoute from Les Miserables (2012):
Joly: Marius, wake up! What’s wrong today? You look as if you’ve seen a ghost.
Grantaire: Some wine and say what’s going on!
Marius: A ghost, you say? A ghost, maybe. She was just like a ghost to me. One minute there, then she was gone.
Grantaire: I am agog! I am aghast! Is Marius in love at last? I’ve never heard him “ooh” and “aah”! You talk of battles to be won, and here he comes like Don Juan. It is better than an opera!
Enjolras: It is time for us all to decide who we are. Do we fight for the right to a night at the opera now? Have you asked of yourself what’s the price you might pay? Is this simply a game for a rich young boy to play? The colors of the world are changing day by day! Red, the blood of angry men! Black, the dark of ages past! Red, a world about to dawn! Black, the night that ends at last!
– Did you know that 3x more people suffered from cyber-crime than offline crimes in the last 12 months? (source: HotSpot Shield). Do not let yourself be a cyber-crime victim and protect yourself with Hotspot Shield.
– Spring’s Must-Do: Visit Green to find out how to exfoliate your body for smooth skin using green scrub and moisture creme.
– Check this wild animal alert:[blackbirdpie url=”https://twitter.com/WWF/status/317947385793871872″]
– Definitely loving these tips: 27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As Possible by BuzzFeed.
– Local news: Schippers wil geen ziekenhuizen redden (translation → Shippers doesn’t want to save hospitals).
– Love green apples? This kitten doesn’t: “Kitten vs TWO scary things” by Ignoramusky