This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
1. EatingWell is the award-winning magazine where good taste meets good health on every page. Each issue is filled with dozens of delicious and nutritious recipes, smart shopping tips, healthy-in-a-hurry menus and much more! Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of EatingWell’s Kindle Edition.
2. HGTV Magazine is a fresh, new home lifestyle magazine that gives readers inspiring, real-life solutions for all the things that homeowners deal with every day, from painting to pillows to property values, in an upbeat and engaging way. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of HGTV Magazine’s Kindle Edition.
3. National Geographic Traveler is a resource for active and curious travelers. The magazine uses storytelling and you-are-there photography that focuses on domestic and foreign destinations, personal travel reflections, food and restaurants. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of National Geographic Traveler’s Kindle Edition.
4. Vegetarian Times is the magazine of great food, good health, and smart living. Each issue is packed with mouth-watering recipes that taste great-and are good for you too. You’ll find new tastes, old favorites, and tips on how to cook with fewer calories and less fat. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of Vegetarian Times’s Kindle Edition.
5. Yoga Journal is a valuable resource for information about physical and spiritual well-being through the practice of yoga. The magazine is your guide to better health, nutrition, personal growth, fitness and inner peace. You’ll learn revitalizing yoga techniques taught by the masters. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of Yoga Journal’s Kindle Edition.
6. Better Homes & Gardens is the vibrant, down-to-earth guide for the woman who is passionate about her home and garden and all that they encompass. This magazine has provided timeless advice and inspiration on topics for ninety years, which help you cultivate a robust home life, solid family bonds, and improved personal health.
7. Womans World is one of the top lifestyle magazines in the world. This magazine focuses on women’s needs and covers health, fitness, fashion, cooking, and decorating. The glossy pages of this magazine provides readers with decorating tips for the home, tips on which fashions flatter different body types, and recipes for home-cooked dinners.
8. Women’s Health is a premier publication focused on the health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyles of women. This magazine is filled with actionable and practical advice that you can use today. A lifestyle magazine for women who want to do more, have more and be more. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of Women’s Health’s Kindle Edition.
9. Parents is a leading family magazine for parents offering proven tips, sure-fire techniques and straightforward advice. The magazine provides guidance on how to raise happy, healthy kids in a complicated world. Parents’ writers and editors fill every issue with informative, insightful, and inspiring content.
10. Family Circle covers all aspects of family life and provides you with helpful recipes and cooking tips, decorating ideas, cleaning advice, and family activities you can enjoy with your entire household. Each issue is packed with informative articles on a variety of topics. Click here to enjoy the first 30 days free of Family Circle’s Kindle Edition.
Doesn’t your mom have a Kindle Fire to read the Kindle Edition of those magazines on yet? Get her Kindle Fire HDX today with a limited-time offer.