This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
Unlike those who live in the United States and Canada, we don’t celebrate a national holiday called Thanksgiving Day here in The Netherlands. I guess that we’ll have to be settled with being thankful for each and every day of our lives.
Thank God, it is absolutely our prerogative to have Thanksgiving Day’s spirit wherever we live. It is November and these are my Friday favorites that have made this week a very thankful week:
1. Favorite DIY table linens: I am thankful for this inspirational blog post about 25 DIY Ways to Customize Your Thanksgiving Table as seen on Brit.co.
2. Favorite recipes: I thank this Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations recipe’s book for allowing me being more experimental in the kitchen. All of the turkeys are pardoned as well.
3. Favorite feather: I am thankful for this Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat (no turkey nor other bird are harmed).
4. Favorite fragrance: Let me be very thankful for this Gucci by Gucci EDP Spray Women for not letting me smell like a turkey.
5. Favorite find: I am thankful for this Jisoncase Vintage Genuine Leather Smart Cover Case for iPad Mini. Its beautiful, warm color also reminds me of the fact that november is the coziest month of the year.