This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
If you experience some abdominal bloating, cramps or pain about 30 minutes after consuming a milk-based product, the chances are that you are lactose intolerant, or if you follow a vegan diet, then you should consider drinking almond milk instead.
You should also consider buying a decent soymilk maker. I have had my own soymilk maker called Tribest Soyabella Soymilk Maker for almost 9 years, and I have been really happy with it ever since.
Soyabella soymilk maker enables you to easily make some fresh non-diary milk, such as soy, rice, nuts, and almond milk. In addition, you can make some porridge, rice paste, and much more in just 15 minutes. The soymilk maker can also easily converts into a coffee grinder with the included accessories. In short, it is an indispensable, versatile soymilk maker for both vegans and lactose intolerants.
Let’s talk about the health benefits of almomd milk. Almond milk contains essential health benefits that your body need daily as follows:
- Adds a very tasty variation and nutritional content to a vegan diet.
- Its protein is essential for growth and development.
- A good source of omega fatty acids that are commonly associated with fish.
- High in fiber, which is important for a healthy digestion.
- Packed in vitamins, minerals and monounsaturated fats
- Has great cholesterol-lowering effects.
- Effective in reducing the risk of various heart diseases.
- Contains manganese, copper and riboflavin, which are essential in energy production.
- Its calorie content is significantly lower compared to regular cow milk.
- Unlike regular cow’s milk, almond milk has no cholesterol.
Without further ado, let’s get started with the tutorial on how to make some fresh, almond milk using the Soyabella Soymilk Maker:
What you need:
- A milk maker such as Soyabella soymilk maker.
- 80 gram of raw almonds such as Blue Diamond Almonds.
- 800ml to 1000ml of water.
What you need to do:
- Take a full (of the measuring) cup of the dry almond into the milk screen.
- Rinse the almond inside the milk screen thoroughly.
- Place the milk screen into the utility cup.
- Pour some water into the utility cup and leave to soak overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Pour the water into the stainless-steel chamber.
- Attach the milk screen (with soaked almonds in it) to the head unit correctly.
- Connect the power plug to a wall socket and press the MILK button.
- After 10 – 12 minutes the almond milk is ready to be served.
Please note that you can also add your own favorite ingredients to flavor your almond milk, such as a pinch of sea salt, cane sugar, agave nectar, vanilla or any other flavors you love to enjoy with your fresh almomd milk.