This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
I love reading and listening to books on my Kindle devices so I cannot imagine not having Amazon Prime and its benefits. I am sure that some of you are already familiar with and have also enjoyed the main benefits of Amazon Prime as follows:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com.
- No minimum order size.
- Unlimited Photo Storage with Prime Photos.
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of Prime Eligible Movies and Prime Eligible TV shows plus the HBO Collection with Prime Instant Video.
- Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs & hundred of playlists of Prime Music.
- Borrow a Kindle book each month for free with Kindle Owner Lending Library.
- 30-minute early access to select deals on Amazon, and new events on MyHabit.com with Prime Early Access.
- Receive monthly Whispersync for Voice (Read and Listen) for free.
- Receive next month’s new releases for free with Kindle First.
- Share your free Two-Day Shipping benefit with up to 4 household members.
- You can earn $5 by referring a friend to Amazon Prime with Refer and Earn program.
- Join Amazon Mom for free: It means 20% off diapers and wipes, and 20% off other family essentials on top of your Amazon Prime’s benefits.
A friend of mine has been particularly happy with her free Kindle First and Whispersync for Voice (Read and Listen) that she has been receiving for almost three months. However, she finds it a little bit inconvenient to download those two freebies online.
Yes, you need to go online to download the monthly free Whispersync for Voice on Amazon.com (click here to download this month’s free Whispersync for Voice ). But, you can download your monthly free Kindle First most conveniently on your Kindle Voyage and/or other Kindle devices that you might have.
How to download your monthly FREE Kindle First book on your Kindle Voyage
Downloading your monthly free Kindle First on your Kindle Voyage is very easy and extremely convenient because all that you need is an internet connection, and follow these simple tutorial:
1. Tap the Cart icon on your Kindle Voyage and tap “Kindle First” to go to the Kindle First page (see black arrow on image above).
2. Choose one of four Kindle First books for free. Optionally, you can open each Kindle First book to read its book details and additional information.
3. For this tutorial, I am choosing Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall for my May picks. Of course, you are free to choose your own preferred Kindle First book.
Please note that you can tap “Show More” (see black arrow on image above) to read its additional information and reviews (if available).
4. Tap the “Buy Now for $0.00” button to purchase and download the Kindle First book for free.
Please not the that you’ll be promoted with a notification, “Thank you for your purchase” (see image below).
5. Optionally, you can tap the link “cancel this order” to cancel your purchase (purchased by accident) or if you have changed your mind about your preferred Kindle First book.
6. Otherwise, tap the Home icon and then tap “Device” to read your Kindle First book. Optionally, you can tap the Menu icon to read “About This Book”, “About This Author”, your book in “Landscape Mode” and so on (see image above).