This blog post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read the full disclosure here.
I am not exactly a big eater but my life can be very hectic, which forces me to eat some “grab-and-go” food from time to time. Fortunately, I don’t gain weight so easily but I do often feel bloated after eating those “grab-and-go” food.
Adding a natural detox drink to my daily diet helps me beat my bloated belly. It also helps boost my energy and flush away unwanted toxins. So, if you feel the way I feel about natural detoxing, then this recipe is for you.
How to make a natural detox drink with Apple Cider Vinegar
Before I go ahead and get started, let’s talk about the main benefits of each ingredient that this natural detox drink has to offer.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains acetic acid, which has been known to be able to lower your blood pressure. It is also full of enzymes and good bacteria that help improve your health.
Lemon Juice contains vitamin C and has an alkaline effect on your body to regulate your PH. It also can be used to help balance your blood sugar.
Cayenne pepper gives an extra kick to the detox drink and is perfectly capable to increase your metabolism and to drop your blood pressure.
Cinnamon: As one of the best antioxidants out there Cinnamon has a great capability to balance your blood sugar.
Honey contains protein, water, energy, fiber, sugars, various vitamins, and minerals, which are essential to dissolve fats and cholesterol.
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- 1/3 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Honey to taste.
- Some water enough for one drinking glass
What you need to do:
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Honey in your drinking glass and blend them together.
- Pour some water into your drinking glass.
- Stir throughly and drink it.
As you see, it is very easy to make your own natural detox drink using Apple Cider Vinegar, which you can drink every morning before breakfast.
- Some of the ingredients are available at AmazonFresh. Not a member yet? Start your AmazonFresh 30-day FREE Trial from Amazon.com (US), Amazon.co.uk (UK) or Amazon.de (Germany).
How about you? Have you ever made your own detox drink with Apple Cider Vinegar? Please share your story and comment in the comment section below. Thank you!